Varun Taneja is a storyteller who brings brands & artists to life through Social Media, always creating custom solutions keeping business strategy, traffic and ROI in focus.
He has strategised, executed and monitored social media campaigns for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world including Gaana, MX Player, Star Sports, Huffington Post, Times of India, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Insider, Askmen, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Deepika Padukone, Business Insider, Techradar, Star Sports, PepsiCo and Swachh Bharat Campaign.
Areas of professional expertise:
- Social Media & Content Strategy • Influencer Marketing • Artist Management • Media Planning • Content Marketing • Strategic Planning & Implementation • Viral Content Psychology • Digital Advertising • Google Analytics & Social Media Tools.
– Comprehensive knowledge of Visual infographics, creative designs, videos, slideshows, trending content, anticipating building trends etc. gives me an edge in enabling value addition.
– Offering expertise and advice on digital outreach, showcasing knowledge of social media audiences and the type of content they are seeking online.
– Expertise in high levels of targeted social media engagement, producing viral content based on consumer psychology, product development, and influencer networks, keeping in focus the global audience makes me a reach expansion maven.
– Wide exposure across various domains such as lifestyle, entertainment, travel & tourism, auto, e-commerce, sports, tech, business, advertising, luxury etc makes me a versatile ninja to predict industry specific trends.
– Coordinated 1000+ Digital Campaigns
He uses insights gained through micro-content to build creative campaigns that drive actual following.
He believes targeting audiences anywhere has a lot to do with data, intuition & an understanding of the environment. Competitor analysis, intuition & his connection with over 5000 social media properties keeps him at the top of his game.
Usual Day: Predicting trends, monitoring all social media & content movement keeping in mind audience psychology.